Registration includes attendance to the scientific conference, ceremonies, plenary talks, scientific sessions, welcome wine tasting, daily coffees and lunches, program, and conference proceedings.
Early booking* will be available until November 25, 2016, after that all fees will increase by 75 €. Attendance to the Conference dinner and fieldtrips are optional and priced separately.
Reduced fees are available for AEET members and also for members of its twinned society the AIL
(Iberian Association for limnology).
|Registration type|| Early*|| Late|
| Regular members AEET/AIL|| 275 €|| 350 €|
| Student Members AEET/AIL|| 150 €|| 225 €|
| Regular non-members|| 350 €|| 425 €|
| Student non-members**|| 200 €|| 275 €|
* Deadline for early registration is: 25-11-2016. Late registration fees shall be applicable from 31-11-2016.
** Valid documentation proving student status will be required.
Application of discounts for AEET (Asociación Española de Ecología Terrestre) and AIL (Asociación Ibérica de Limnología) members and students is subject to verification.
Unemployed people or any other participant facing objective financial difficulties, may apply for a reduction on the registration fee upon written solicitude to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining his/her particular case. Deduction for unemployed person: Proof of status will be required. Invoices of any registrant enjoying this kind of discounts will be issued to the participant itself and not to a third part (university, research centre or institution).
The one day post-conference field trips have limited capacity (allocated on a first-come, first-served basis) and different prices:
- Doñana: price: 60 €/person. Includes a 4-hours guided tour on four-wheel-drive microbuses in the National Park, bus transportation, and lunch. Available places: 55 p.
- Alcornocales: price: 50 €/person. Includes bus transportation and field trip to the Natural Park and lunch. Available places: 60 p.
- Ronda: price: 70 €/person. Includes bus transportation, visit to a vineyard and cellar,wine tasting, lunch, walk in the old town, and visit to Acinipo archaeological site (Roman theater and bains). Available places: 55 p.
Attendance to all workshops are free of charge, available seats untill complete capacity.
- Easy collaboration and version control with Git & GitHub
- Reproducible science with Rmarkdown
- Audiovisual media toolkit for science divulgation
- Communicating to a non-scientific public
- Students can apply for mentoring in the registration form. This service is optional and free of charge.
- Senior researches willing to tutor undergraduate, master or phD students can sign up in the registration form. It is a voluntary in-kind contribution and will not be remunerated.